Region Bolzano and environs
Bolzano and environs offer numerous road bike tours and are known as a secret tip where large masses of tourists are still absent. Fantastic tours lead along the Adige River to Bolzano and Merano, or down to Trento and Lake Garda, following the traces of Via Claudia Augusta. The tours, which range from easy to difficult, lead through vineyards and orchards into the Dolomite Mountains and can be made almost every season. The mild climate allows you to enjoy cycling on your bike from February to November.
- Swimming in the Lake Fennberg, Lake Caldaro and in the Montiggl Lakes
- 3 vie ferrate and 3 natural climbing areas within 15 kilometres
- Ropes courses in Caldaro and Terlano
- Trips to Bolzano, Merano, Lake Garda and the Dolomites
- Ötzi- Museum in Bolzano
- Messner Mountain Museum
- Numerous castles
- Family favourites: Archery at the Hocheppan Castle, falcon show at the Tyrol Castle, following the traces of dinosaurs through the Bletterbach Gorge and many more.
- Tour of the Alps - 22 april - 26 april 2019 - Salorno/Caldaro/Bolzano
- Triathlon Lago di Caldaro - 11th May 2019 - San Giuseppe al Lago
The race will be held at Olympic distances: 1.5 km - 40 km - 10 km
- Marcia-Longa Cycling - 02nd May 2019 - Predazzo
Predazzo - Passo Lavazè - Passo S. Pellegrino, 135,4 km
- Sellaronda Bike Day - 22nd June 2019 - Val Gardena
All the Dolomites passes around the Sella Group (Sella, Gardena, Pordoi and Campolongo) will be reserved to the bicyclists
- Maratona dles Dolomites - 07th July 2019 - Dolomites
With 9.000 partecipants it's the biggest cycling event of the Dolomites
- Charly Goul UCI Granfondo World Series - 12th-14th July 2019 - Bondone
- La Moserissima - 13th July 2019 - Trento
In cooperation with the Moser Family they organize this unique event to celebrate the cycling of the past and to offer the enthusiasts an original 58 km long circuit. Int's the unique stage of the Giro d'Italia d'Epoca in Trentino South Tyrol.
- Giro delle Dolomiti - 21st July- 27th July 2019 - Bolzano/Bassa Adesina/Dolomites
It's one of the most ambitious cycling events for non profressionals. Some of the tours are passing also through our area.
- Stelvio Bike - 31st August 2019 - Passo dello Stelvio
On that day, the road belongs only to cyclists
- Passo Mendola bike day - 21st September 2019 - Passo Mendola
This day the street to the Passo della Mendola is reserved for cycler