Region Bolzano and environs
Bolzano and environs offer numerous tours and are known as a secret tip where large masses of tourists are still absent. Fantastic tours into the Dolomite Mountains , the Trentino, the Lake Garda Region and all over South Tyrol guarantee unforgettable holidays.
- Lake Garda
- Dolomites with the Passo Carezza, Passo Sella and Passo Gardena
- Passo della Mendola
- Passo delle Palade
- Monte Bondone
- Monte Baldo
- Harley&Snow Hillclimbing - 05.03. - 07.03.2021 - Valles, Skiing Arena Gitschberg Jochtal
The great duell Hillclimgings snow for motorcycles of all brands.
Program for motor free days
If you want to spend a day without motorcycling, there are lots of other things that you can do:
- Rent a bike (for the whole day or for the half day paying a fee)
- Fitness Area
You will find a finish sauna, a steam bath and a cosy relax area in our spa.
Different massages are bookable on request and for a feee.
Places to see
- Bletterbach Canyon at Aldein/Aldino
- The cities of Bolzano, Merano, Chiusa, Bressanone and Trento
- Messner Mountain Museum
- Ötzi-Museum at Bolzano
- The Gardens of Castel Trauttmansdorf at Merano
- The Lake Caldaro, Monticolo Lake and Lake Garda
Please ask the staff at the reception for further information about the region.
Advices for arrival and description
If you are coming by car or by motorcycle you can calculate the perfect route on our homepage under "Contact & Arrival".
If you have more time you can avvoid the highway taking the main road SS12 or from Bolzano on the Wine road to Cortina s.s.d.v.
International trains stop at the railway station of Bolzano or Trento, some trains stop also in Ora. With regional trains you get until the nearest railwaystation of Magrè-Cortaccia where we can pick you up with our hotel shuttle the arrival day.