The 26 April 2021 South Tyrol became a yellow zone.
Movements between yellow and white regions and provinces in Italy are now possible. Green Pass holders can also move freely between red and orange zones. The Green Pass certifies that the holder has a negative Corona test no more than 48 hours old, a completed vaccination cycle, or recovery from a Covid-19 infection.
It will once again finally be possible to enjoy the region’s vast Alpine pastures, lonely peaks, hidden places of power, unique food and fresh air.
With targeted steps, we’re moving towards carefree everyday life once again!
Current information and answers to all your important questions about Coronavirus in South Tyrol you find here.
Our provisions for your wellness holiday are:
- We will maintain a warm relationship but at a distance
- The entire team will wear a protective mask and gloves*
- Hotel guests must wear a protective mask whenever the safety distance of 1 metre is not possible *
- You can enjoy your breakfast in buffet style. At the buffet hotel guests must wear a protective mask*.
During the summer months dinner will be served outside in our garden in buffet style respecting the safety distance. Sometimes dinner will be served in our restaurant.
- You can use our outdoor pool respecting the safety distance of 1 metre*.
- In the hotel there will be a number of hand disinfection stations
- At your arrival, all the surfaces in your room will be disinfected
- We will even more pay attention to a good ventilation of the premises
- Door handles, all kinds of surfaces and buttons are constantly disinfected
*depending on legal regulations.
Due to the uncertain development, our measures are continuously adapted to the decisions of the government.
To avvoid waiting time at the reception we recomend you to make the online check-in before arrival.
We give you SECURITY: possibility of cancellation free of charge until 8 days before arrival
The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers' Code is not contemplated – however, we are willing to give you the possibility to change or cancel your reservation without any cancellation fee up to 8 days before arrival. If you cancel your reservation after the 8th day before arrival the cancellation fee is about 80% of the agreed total price.
If the booked room hasn’t been taken by the guest without any cancellation the guest has to pay 80% of the agreed total price. The agreed price is that one for accommodation, fare and other service. If you cancel only a part of the booked beds so the percentage refers only on the cancelled beds.
Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers' Code)
Travel insurance: Our experience shows that despite you are now looking forward to your holiday unexpected things can cross your plans. To avoid anger and unnecessary costs we recommend protecting yourself against cancellation or termination as well as rescue costs (including helicopter) with the Reisestorno Schutz travel insurance.
Though still existing pandemic status the European Travel Insurance covers in case of Corona illness since May 29 th 2020. More detailled information on this courtesy you will find here.
For any questions please contact our reception at email@example.com or +39 0471 817139
Date of last update: June 2, 2021